Sunday, September 13, 2009

An Inspirational Motto


In my lifetime, I have had a tendency to rush or over look main events. A quote that represents my life is, “life moves fast, if you don’t stop and look around, you could miss it”. It is giving advice to those who never fully experience living. It is saying to enjoy the time that you have and live your life to the fullest. When a person is living but not seeing, you may miss important events. Take the time to view the events and learn from the experience.
This quote gives me advice and influences my experiences. When I get frustrated with a situation or upset, I just erase it from my memory. Remembering this quote helps me through my tough times. It provides comfort and guides me. Repeating this in my mind allows me to know each event is an experience, good or bad, you will remember and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment